Edo State Civil Service Application: It is my pleasure to tell you that the Edo State Civil Service Application portal is currently open and the application is ongoing for all qualified indigenes.
In this post, we will guide you on the steps and necessary requirements to help you apply. We will also tell you more about the Edo State Civil Service Commission.
Roban Stores Recruitment 2022 | Enugu Branch | Application Form
Nedbank Bursary | 2022/2023 Bursary Applications
Edo State Civil Service Commission – Agency Overview
Edo state which is a state in the southern part of Nigeria, with Benin City as its capital, has a remarkable background for being one of the first objections of the westerners during African mainland investigations several years ago.
The state has a mass population of over 5 million indigenes and a host of other people from within and beyond the country.
The civil service commission which accounts for the high rate of employment in the state is one of the first-ever commissions in the state. At first, the civil service commission was formerly called the Mid-Western Public Service Commission.
The commission was established by His Excellency, Chief D.C Osadebey, the Premier of the mid–western Region, on the 6th of November, 1963.
In 1976, the name was changed to the Bendel state public service following the birth of Bendel state; and then to Edo State Civil Service Commission when Edo state was created out of Bendel state in 1991. The civil service commission is one of the executive bodies of the state.
It is concerned with treating matters in the state civil service pertaining to appointments, confirmation of appointments, staff discipline, promotions, transfers, petitions, retirements, and other related matters. The commission provides the essential manpower that drives government policies into actualization.
Edo State Civil Service Application – Eligibility Requirements
As with every other organization or institution, employees are select base on certain desired qualities which are indispensable to the functioning progress and fulfillment of that body. Sequel to that, there are certain requirements for application into the state civil service commission.
However, the service has set a low-level requirement line that is able to accommodate many! Interesting right? Pay attention to these requirements below:
- Applicants who wish to apply must be 18 years of age or above, and below 35years of age. This is aimed at pulling manpower in its prime.
- Indigenes must possess a valid means of identification which could be a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, a valid International passport, or a Voters card.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE), in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must have a first degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from an accredited institution. NB; a minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) is important.
- NYSC completion certificate or a Letter of Exemption is important.
- Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
Note: former working experience is not compulsory. Applicants should be able to adapt and work in different environments. Good behavioral conduct is an admirable quality, and team spirit and excellent analytical skills are added advantages. Beware that candidates with any criminal record in the past will not be condoned.
INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 | Download INEC PDF List
NNPC 2022 Recruitment Exercise | Good News!
Positions that can be applied for
Edo State Civil Service Application 2022: So far, if you think you meet the requirements above, you are one step forward to getting a job. There are different slots for different academic qualifications in this year’s recruitment. Pay attention at this point to know what position best suits your qualification.
The following are applicable positions and their grades in ascending order:
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer(Electrical) – Grade Level 7
- Statistician – Grade Level 8
- also Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 7
- Technical Officer (Civil) – Grade Level 7
- Architect – Grade Level 8
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 7
- Civil Engineer – Grade Level 8
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade Level 8
- Structural Engineer – Grade Level 8
- Electrical Engineer – Grade Level 8
- Higher Technical officer – Grade Level 8
- Environmental Health Officer – Grade Level 8
- Fisheries Officer – Grade Level 8
- Produce Officer – Grade Level 8
- Education Officer – Grade Level 8
- Scientific Officer – Grade Level 8
- Geologist – Grade Level 9
As regards the grading system above, grade level 7 is meant for applicants who are HND holders; grade level 8 is for applicants who are holders of a bachelor of sciences degree (B.sc); while grade level 9 is for candidates with post-graduate qualifications.
It is advisable to carefully check each level in order to select one that matches your qualification.
When employed, the salary level increases from a minimum as structured by the commission, this increment comes with subsequent promotions.
Qualified Local Government Areas
Before we proceed to the application portal, you might want to know if your local government area is eligible for an application. Below is a list of local government areas in Edo state whose indigenes are currently eligible to apply:
- Esan Central
- Etsako central
- Esan South-East
- Etsako West
- Esan North-East
- Etsako East
- Esan West
- Ovia North-East
- Ovia South-West
- Owan East
- Owan West
Sequel to that, if you are from any of the local government areas above, joy is coming! We shall now proceed to the application portal.
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 | 5 Top Store Jobs in Awka, Apply Now!
NPC 2022 Recruitment Exercise | online application portal
Edo State Civil Service Application | How to Apply, Find out!
Edo State Civil Service Application 2022: For the benefit of the doubt, we will describe in detail, the navigation of the portal. To apply for Edo state civil service commission, carefully follow the steps highlighted below:
- Firstly, you will visit the Edo State Civil Service Commission’s official website ;
- Once the portal has loaded, click on the ‘three lines/ dashes’ at the top right corner, it will pull down some options;
- From the list, select login
- On the login dialog box, click on sign-up;
- Proceed to fill in your personal details (i.e. your full name, address, mobile number, date of birth, and email address if any) correctly;
- Provide your educational qualifications/certificates;
- Upload your documents such as a clear passport photograph, educational certificates, and government-issued identity documents.
- Proceed to submit.
Note: Ensure that all details are correct to avoid problems during screening. All file uploads must not be greater than 104kb. The application is completely free!
visit us regularly at starteasycrypto.com for more updates like this. Also, free free to ask questions about this topic in the comment section.
Enugu State Civil Service Commission Application | 2022 Recruitment
Katsina State TESCOM Recruitment 202
NPC 2022 Recruitment Exercise | 100% legit!
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 | 5 Top Store Jobs in Awka, Apply Now!