Enugu State Civil Service Commission Application: Enugu state civil service application is currently open. We are happy that the good news which is that the civil service commission of Enugu state is currently recruiting indigenes who are willing to apply.
As we proceed, I will be guiding you on all you need to know about the civil service commission, the application requirements, and how to go about the application. Therefore we urge you to pay close attention as you read on.
Brief History of the Enugu State Civil Service Commission
Enugu state is one of the most successful states in the eastern part of Nigeria. Its capital has a deep history too. The discovery of coal stores on Enugwu Ngwuo ranch lands down the valley drew people from all walks of life in search of new ways of life, and as depicted in the guide of the first arrangement for an administration station, named Enugwu Ngwo government station.
This denoted the center of the main metropolitan settlement of what is now known as Enugu, which began on Ngwuo land and was called Enugwu Ngwo until about 1935. The city because of its richness in natural resources such as coal was a favorite mine for the Europeans that visited the country several years ago.
The state has a dense population of about eight (8) million indigenes, a host of several other people from different parts of the country, and even foreign tourists making it one of the most populated states in the country.
Enugu state is known for its indigenous hustle, agriculture, craftsmanship, and artistry. Little wonder why the civil service commission is not accountable to be very successful in the state. The civil service commission of Enugu state was started in the late 1990s when the eastern states embraced the western lifestyle.
The civil service commission which treats matters of the state as concerns appointments, confirmation of appointments, staff discipline, promotions, transfers, petitions, retirements, and other matters related to the civil service of the state, has contributed greatly to the development of the state. This is because the civil service commission supports the government by helping it implement its policies.
Enugu State Civil Service Application Requirements
The civil service commission is recruiting people who are willing to help the government in providing quality governance, who are patriotic, and want the growth of Enugu state. In order to achieve this, applicants must meet some necessary conditions that deem them fit to take up roles in the civil service.
In the sequel to this, we advise that you carefully go through the necessary requirements and ensure that you meet them before proceeding to register. The requirements for the 2022/2023 Enugu state civil service commission application include:
•That all applicants who wish to apply must be 18 years of age or above, and below 35years of age. This is to ensure that the young and energetic ones apply;
• Indigenes who are applying must possess a valid means of identification which can be a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, a valid International passport, or a Voters card;
• Also applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics in west African senior school certificate (WASSCE), national examination council (NECO) or general certificate of education (GCE), in not more than two sittings;
• Interested applicants must have a first degree or a higher national diploma (HND) from an accredited institution. Note; a minimum of a second class (lower division) is mandatory;
• NYSC completion certificate or a Letter of Exemption is important;
• Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English;
• Knowledge of the computer and how to use one (computer literacy) is mandatory.
Furthermore, team spirit, sharp analytical ability, versatility, and punctuality are good qualities that aspiring civil servants ought to possess. Good behavioral conduct, strict morality, and hygiene are considerable factors. Candidates must have had no criminal record in the past.
Applicable Positions under the Enugu state civil service commission
As we proceed we advise that you take a pause and check if you understand all the requirements above. If you have all of them, then proceed with me to the job vacancies under the civil service commission. To avoid mistakes, carefully go through the list below, as there are positions that look similar but differ in the real sense.
The following are positions that you can apply for:
• Geologist – grade level 9
• Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
• Environmental Health Officer II – grade level 8
• Statistician – grade II, grade Level 8
• Mechanical Engineer – grade II, grade level 8
• Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – grade level 8
• Fisheries Officer – grade II, grade level 8
• Structural Engineer – grade II, grade level 8
• Produce Officer – grade II, grade level 8
• Electrical Engineer – grade II, grade level 8
• Technical Officer (Electrical) – grade level 7
• Scientific Officer – grade II, grade level 8
• Architect – grade II, grade level 8
• Technical Officer (Civil) – grade level 7
• Technical Officer (Mechanical) – grade level 7
• Statistical Officer – grade level 7
• Technical Officer (Town Planning) – grade level 7
Furthermore, it is observable that there are grades assigned to each role. We will explain the grading system to you. Grade level 9 is for applicants with post-graduate qualifications; grade level 8 is for applicants who have a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree; while grade level 7 is for applicants who are HND holders.
Ensure that you have certificates that match the position you want to apply for. Salary ranges are set by the government and they increase as you get promoted.
Qualified Local Government Areas
Before we proceed to the application portal, let us quickly take a look at the local government areas that are eligible for this recruitment. Indigenes from the following local government areas can proceed to the registration portal:
• Enugu East
• Nkanu West
• Enugu North
• Igbo Etiti
• Enugu South
• Igbo Eze South
• Isi Uzo
• Nkanu East
• Oji River
• Igbo Eze North
• & Uzo-Uwani
Enugu state civil service commission application process
We are finally getting to the final and most important phase of this article. Carefully follow all the instructions below to apply for a role under the state civil service commission. They are:
1. Visit Enugu state civil service official website by clicking on the colored text;
2. Click on sign-up and create an account;
3. Carefully fill in the application form;
4. Upload all your documents and the certificates that were listed earlier;
5. Submit the form and print out the proof of submission slip.
In conclusion, visit us @starteasycrypto.com for more updates.