Gombe state teachers services commission recruitment – the Gombe state teachers’ services commission (TESCOM), is currently recruiting people to fill in the tutorial and non-tutorial jobs in government-managed schools all around the state.
The recruitment exercise is ongoing at the moment, and the application is online.
It is to this end that we will be using this post to inform you about the Gombe state teachers service recruitment, the requirements for registration, qualifications, available positions, and the application itself. We, therefore, urge you to pay keen attention to this post.
With your help, the Gombe State Government thinks it can change the state into a socially peaceful, economically flourishing, structurally functioning, and aesthetically pleasing preferable destination for all. The state government is taking appropriate steps to improve the state’s educational standards.
The objective is to establish a state-wide consistent, high-quality, and functional basic education.
In order to achieve that, the government needs the support of suitable and gifted personnel who they can entrust the pupils/students _the future generation of the state_; to not only teach but also inculcate good moral principles, spirituality, and social interaction.
Sequel to that, the state government urges every citizen who knows that they have the gift and qualifications, and who wishes to show their support to the development of the state, to endeavor to join the state teaching service.
The Gombe state TESCOM is the body in charge of recruiting people to become teachers all over the state. Recruitment is ongoing this 2022. Before we proceed to the application, let’s take a look at the criteria that qualifies you for a chance at being recruited.
We are doing our part in support of the government, and in your favor, by guiding you on this recruitment till you have successfully submitted your application.
Requirements for 2022/2023 Gombe state TESCOM Application
Earlier on, we mentioned that the state government aims at improving the standard of education in the state. In order to achieve that, candidates who will be taken into the teaching service must possess certain qualifications. Besides, there are also positions for people who are not necessarily going to be teaching i.e. non-tutorial positions.
Pay attention as we highlight the necessary requirements for applying for a job under the state teachers’ service commission. The requirements include:
- Firstly, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be a Nigerian citizen;
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification. It can be a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driving license, an international passport, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants are to be within the age bracket of 18 years to 35 years. It is believed that people in the age bracket are better off physically and otherwise;
- Sequel to the rule above, applicants are to have a valid birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age;
- Certificate of state of origin. Indigenes of the state stand a better chance than others;
- A first-school-leaving certificate (class six certificate) for non-tutorial positions;
- For tutorial positions, you are to have either a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificates; O’ level certificate with credit in five (5) subjects including English and mathematics; B.Sc. and HND holders are to have an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
Furthermore, applicants who have any criminal record in the past stand no chance. Candidates will have to be of good character, have sharp analytical skills, excellent team cooperation, and mild temperament. Physical and mental fitness is important too.
Former working experience can go a long way in your favor. If you are okay with the requirements, let us proceed to available subjects that you can apply to teach, and other roles for the non-tutorial opportunities.
Available opportunities under the Gombe state TESCOM
The teaching commission is looking for qualified people who can teach any of the subjects below. Non-tutorial positions are not inclusive. The subjects include:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Further mathematics
- Social studies
So far, if you have the qualifications for handling any of these subjects, endeavor to include them in while applying at the portal. Continue reading as we proceed to the application guidelines.
How to Apply for Gombe state Teachers Recruitment
We are finally getting close to the end of this article. So far I hope I have been able to assist you in your quest. Now, pay attention as we guild you on how to successfully apply and submit your application for the Gombe state teachers recruitment 2022. Follow the steps below to successfully apply and submit your application:
- First of all, visit the Gombe State TESCOM official website;
- While on the site, click on ‘portal’;
- From the dialogue box, click on ‘apply’;
- Fill in the form with your surname and other names;
- Register your email address and password;
- Proceed to confirm/validate the email address provided;
- Make a 1-time payment of one thousand Naira (#1,000.00) at the Board of Internal Revenue;
- To make the payment, go to invoice at the revenue website;
- Click on remita invoice;
- Select ‘Teachers’ Service Commission’ as the revenue title;
- Carefully fill the remaining fields with correct information;
Ensure that the email you supply to the board of internal revenue while making the payment is the same as that which you used to register.
Gombe State TESCOM recruitment deadline
The Gombe state TESCOM has not said anything as concerns the deadline of the recruitment exercise. However, it is advisable that applicants register now that there is still time.
We will be on the lookout for news, once a deadline is announced, you will be sure to get the info here. We advise that you stay put with us for more information as the recruitment continues.
Visit our website @starteasycrypto.com for similar updates. Also, you can ask questions on this topic via the comment section.