INEC recruitment exercise 2022 — as much as the INEC recruitment exercise is not currently in progress, we will like to guide you beforehand on how to apply under the recruitment exercise.
In this article, we will be telling you all you need to know about the Independent National Electoral Commission including the origin and functions of the body, its goal, the INEC recruitment exercise 2022 program, the requirements for application, and even how to apply successfully.
Therefore, urge you to pay attention to every detail in this post.
We shall also update you when the recruitment exercise begins, but for now, get down to acquire some knowledge that will assist you immensely when the recruitment begins.
As we stated earlier, we will be guiding you on this, therefore you need not worry, all you have to do is pay attention and read through till the end of this article. Let us get down to a briefing on the history, functions, and objectives of INEC.
Brief History Of Independent National Electoral Commission
Due to the inconvenience that usually affects the efficiency of electoral practices in Nigeria such as banditry, stealing of ballot boxes, underage voting, falsification and voting figures, bribery, and corruption amongst other things;
the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), was brought in by the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, to help sustain the Nigerian democracy, by handling and taking care of all electoral activities to ensure that free and fair results emerge from elections.
INEC organize elections all over the country, prepare voters and ensure that citizens exercise their franchise, conducts voters’ registration, provides materials that will be in use during the elections, supervises political party campaigns, supervise and conduct elections properly, and announce the results.
The aim of this body is to ensure that citizens who are of voting age exercise their right to vote or be voted for, in elections that are free, fair, and devoid of corruption and other election-related vices that can deter or maim the democracy.
The Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission (INEC) is a body that carries out its functions through the several personals under it. The commission needs enough personnel who can spread out to the different states in the country to carry out its duties.
It is to this end that the body often goes on campaigns aimed at recruiting more members to serve its duties. In line with the objective of INEC, only people with integrity and good values, who are willing to uphold discipline and ensure that the country is devoid of corruption, are capable of joining this body.
Educational qualifications are also important, as knowledge is power.
The recruitment exercise which will soon begin will be a way of fishing out or sorting out people who can fill in positions under INEC.
Requirements For INEC Recruitment Exercise
In order to successfully recruit the right type of people to employ in the agency, the independent national electoral commission has set some criteria that aspiring candidates must satisfy in order to apply.
Here we shall we will give you prior information about these requirements so that you will have enough time to prepare yourself properly.
However, you have to pay attention. Below are the criteria that must be met in order to qualify you to apply for a job under INEC:
- Firstly, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be a Nigerian citizen;
- All applicants shall have a valid means of identification. It can be a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driving license, an international passport, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants are to be within the range of 18 years to 35 years. It is believed that people in the age bracket are better off physically and otherwise;
- Those applying for hire based on experience, must not be over 45years as at the time of application;
- Sequel to the rule above, applicants are to have a valid birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age;
- Certificate of state of origin. Your certificate of origin must be duly signed;
- Present and valid first-school-leaving certificate (class six certificate);
- you are to have either a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B. An (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificates; O’ level certificate with credit in five (5) subjects including English and mathematics; B.Sc. and HND holders are to have an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
- You must have a certificate from any Government Medical office which certifies that you are mentally and physically fit.
Also Read: NPC 2022 Recruitment Exercise | 100% legit!
Furthermore, it is important to note that the independent national electoral commission abides and holds on to good values. These values include integrity, equity, teamwork, impartiality, autonomy, credibility, dedication, transparency, and excellence.
Aspiring INEC officials are to possess and embrace these values. Aspiring officials must be able to work far from home, therefore you must be able to adapt to different working environments.
Former working experience is not mandatory but gives you an edge. Besides, people with any criminal record in the past should not apply.
How to apply during the INEC Recruitment Program
As we said, the INEC recruitment exercise is yet to begin. However, we will guild you on how to apply when the recruitment starts. It is important that you learn how to apply now.
This will help you to be among the first badge to register when the recruitment starts.
We advise that you pay attention as we explain in detail, the steps to take while applying under INEC. The steps to a successful application go thus:
- Firstly, visit the INEC official website inecnigeria.org
- Select register, fill the subsequent form with correct details; this form is free of charge;
- You will then proceed to upload the required documents (school certificates, government certificates, and medical certificates). Ensure to have the original and duplicate copies of those documents;
- Ensure to crosscheck your form before submitting;
- If you are successfully shortlisted, you will receive information on the date, venue, and time for the physical screening exercise.
We shall keep updating you on the INEC recruitment exercise. Kindly visit us at starteasycrypto.com for more updates. If you appreciate this post or have related questions about INEC recruitment kindly drop a comment at the comment section.