INEC shortlisted candidates 2022 – the independent Nigerian electoral commission (INEC), is currently recruiting people who can fill in for job opportunities under the commission.
INEC organize elections all over the country, prepare voters and ensure that citizens exercise their franchise, conducts voters’ registration, provides materials that will be in use during the elections, supervise political party campaigns, supervise and conduct elections properly, and announce the results.
The aim of this body is to ensure that citizens who are of voting age exercise their right to vote or be voted for, in elections that are free, fair, and devoid of corruption and other election-related vices that can deter or maim the democracy.
Due to the important role they play in the country, it is therefore important that they have enough workers. It is to this end that the commission is set on recruiting new workers.
The first phase of this recruitment exercise which is the online application has been round off, but the list of those who made it to the next round, the physical screening exercise, is yet to be out. However, we shall be guiding you on how to check the INEC shortlist successfully when it will be out.
We, therefore, urge you to pay attention to the details in this post.
Criteria that qualify you to be on the INEC Shortlist 2022/2023
The independent Nigerian electoral commission is bent on recruiting people who are practically able and fit for these jobs. It is to this end that candidates are expected to have some qualifications which will serve as a visa for them to get the job.
It is important to note that your chances of being included in the upcoming INEC shortlist, depend greatly on these criteria. We, therefore, urge you to pay attention to these criteria and ensure that you satisfy all of them, as your success in this exercise depends on them. The criteria include:
- Firstly, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be Nigerian citizens;
- All applicants shall have a valid means of identification. It can be a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driving license, an international passport, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants are to be within the range of 18 years to 35 years. It is believed that people in the age bracket are better off physically and otherwise;
- Those applying for hire based on experience, must not be over 45years as at the time of application;
- Sequel to the rule above, applicants are to have a valid birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age;
- Certificate of state of origin. Your certificate of origin must be duly signed;
- Present and valid first-school-leaving certificate (class six certificate);
- you are to have either a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificates; O’ level certificate with credit in five (5) subjects including English and mathematics; B.Sc. and HND holders are to have an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
- You must have a certificate from any Government Medical office which certifies that you are mentally and physically fit.
Applicants who satisfy the criteria above have better chances of being on the shortlist. If you know your application form contains all the above data, then you are sure to see your name on the shortlist.
How to Access INEC Shortlisted Candidates
As of now, the INEC shortlist for the 2022 recruitment is not yet out. Meanwhile, it is important that you learn how to access the shortlist when it is out. We will keep updating this post until the shortlist is out. For now, we will guild you in detail, on how to access the shortlist and check if your name is inclusive.
Carefully follow the following instructions to access the 2022 INEC shortlist when it is released; thus:
- Visit the independent national electoral commissions (INEC) official website;
- On the site, login into the portal using your registration details;
- From the menu in the website’s portal, click on ‘shortlisted candidates;
- Proceed to download the PDF file to your phone or computer as the case may be;
- Use a PDF reader or app to open and read the list. You can even decide to print it out;
- Carefully cross-check for your name.
Note: Candidates will receive an email notification on the time and venue for their physical screening. However only candidates whose names appear in the list above will receive this email.
If your name appears on the list, always check the email address you submitted during registration, so that you will know the date and time for your screening. Endeavor to be punctual at the venue of your screening to avoid disqualification.
In conclusion, visit us regularly at starteasycrypto.com as we will continue to update you on the recruitment exercise. If you like this article, feel free to drop a comment.