To check & retrieve My IPPIS Number for the year 2023 will all be explained in this article as you consider each part of this article.
However, many of us have no or little knowledge of what this IPPIS number is, which is why we will include the full explanation of the IPPIS number in this article.
Once you have the IPPIS number, you can carry on with the IPPIS verification easily, and also check the IPPIS Payslip, and the number is needed for payroll.
- Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Exercise
- Amazon Customer Service Number | Meet the Customer Representatives
All You Need to Know About the IPPIS Number
IPPIS is simply a program centered & organized to offer a well-oriented database system having all the needed employee information that’s meant for proper work in the Nigerian Public Service.
IPPIS enables payment of salaries to be easy for Government workers to get their salaries on time & easily, directly to their bank accounts with suitable remittances & deduction of third-party payments, which include:
- The administrator of the Pension Fund
- Service of Federal Inland
- Bank Loans
- Cooperative Societies
- Revenue Association Dues
- The Fund of National Housing
- Trade Unions Dues
The Federal Civil Service has invited all its workers to update their data online via the registration portal of the integrated Payroll & Personnel Management System (IPPIS).
Moreover, the IPPIS verification portal is a web-based application designed by FGN and meant for employee data collection.
If you’ve to complete your IPPIS capture & verification process, you must reach out to the following requirement:
- Internet-enabled device (such as a computer)
- Good browser (recommended – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- A good scanner
- And finally, a Strong network connection
Meanwhile, for the IPPIS verification process, you need:
- An IPPIS number
- And a registration token
Recommended Post: Lcredit Customer Care Number | Lcredit.ng Loan App Services
How to Generate My IPPIS Registration Verification Token
To generate the IPPIS registration verification token goes with an easy process, you just need to follow these steps below, and complete the verification & generate the token:
- Visit verification.ippis.gov.ng to access the verification portal & IPPIS data capture.
- And then click on the Generate token button on the page
- Once the token is generated, input the token & your IPPIS number, and log in to your account.
What if you do not know My IPPIS number, what will be your next move, if we’re to move on, we will have to check & retrieve My IPPIS number before anything else? So, how do you check this number?
Recommended Post: NYCHA Self-Service Login | How to Use Portal, Sign Up
How to Check & Retrieve My IPPIS Number
In some cases, the IPPIS update form allows you to check your IPPIS verification number, because, the number is needed to complete & process certain verification on the IPPIS payslip, including the IPPIS complaint form or to call the IPPIS customer care service.
The IPPIS number is most important in most cases of verification within the IPPIS portal. See the steps below on how to check My IPPIS number:
- Visit the IPPIS official portal @ ippis.gov.ng
- Choose the employee category
- Select a rank
- Provide your civilian, AP, or Force number
- And click on how to retrieve your IPPIS number & data.
As we’ve known how we can retrieve our IPPIS number & verification for the year 2022/2023 session, feel free to check back next time to confirm if there is any update on the IPPIS verification number & portal.
Frequently Asked Questions on My IPPIS Number
How do I get my IPPIS confirmation slip?
Please follow the instructions below to generate the IPPIS registration verification token:
- Visit Verification.ippis.gov.ng, which is the website address for the IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal.
- Simply click “Generate Token” as indicated on the image below.
- Now complete the form that appears.
How many digits is the IPPIS number?
The IPPIS number must be 8-20 characters long, and contain letters and numbers, must not contain spaces, special characters, or emojis.
How do I register with IPPIS?
To register, you would need – An internet-enabled device, a computer system to access the program, and a web browser on the PC of your choosing.
Who is in charge of IPPIS?
The Acting Director of IPPIS, Dr. Nsikak Ben, (FCA) is responsible for the overall Management of the IPPIS Department, reporting to the Accountant-General of the Federation.
For further updates on My IPPIS Number, feel free to visit this page next time on Start Easy Crypto, and don’t forget to share our articles. Leave a comment below if necessary.
- Mara Wallet Login | Review, Mara Crypto & Download Now
- PalmPay Login | Online Account Registration & Login Procedures
- Enugu State Civil Service Commission Application | 2022 Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Application 2022 | Apply Here & Now!