2022 NAFDAC recruitment exercise: NAFDAC is currently recruiting new workers into the agency. The NAFDAC recruitment exercise is online and completely free. Application is done at the 2022 NAFDAC recruitment website.
The first phase of this recruitment exercise is the online application. To apply for a job under NAFDAC, you will have to register an account on their portal. In this article, we will be giving you a detailed guide on how to successfully participate in the 2022 NAFDAC recruitment exercise.
The national agency for food and drug administration and control (NAFDAC), was established in 1992. The agency regulates and controls the manufacture, exportation, importation, advertisement, distribution, sales, and consumption of foods, drugs, cosmetics, chemicals, and others known as regulated products.
NAFDAC conducts tests and supervisions to ensure that all products imported or produced locally in the country are of appropriate standards. They also carry out a lot of activities to ensure that quality products are available to consumers.
The functions of NAFDAC cannot be overlooked because of its importance and relevance to the health of all within the country. Good health is said to be wealth!
The agency also supports the growth of the economy by creating several job opportunities. The agency requires adequate manpower to help carry out its duties in the country, sequel to this, they are set on recruiting new workers.
The 2022 NAFDAC recruitment exercise is a means through which the agency is using to reach out to citizens all over the country who are unemployed and wished to work under the agency.
We advise you to grab this opportunity if you are still unemployed, or looking for greener pastures. This article will help you on this journey.
2022 NAFDAC Recruitment Application Requirements
NAFDAC is a very important agency in the country due to the inevitable consequences that will follow any incompetence in its function. The agency aims at being a world-class regulator that ensures the availability of quality and safe regulated products to consumers.
To promote and protect public health, the agency can only recruit qualified personnel. The requirements for the 2022 NAFDAC recruitment are high, but it is worth it as public health is on the line.
Candidates who want to apply for jobs under the national agency for food and drug administration and control are to fulfill all of the following:
- That all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be Nigerian citizens;
- All applicants shall have a valid means of identification. It can be a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driving license, an international passport, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants are to be within the range of 18 years to 35 years. It is believed that people in the age bracket are better off physically and otherwise;
- Those applying for hire based on experience, must not be over 45years as at the time of application;
- Sequel to the rule above, applicants are to have a valid birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age;
- Certificate of state of origin. Your certificate of origin must be duly signed;
- Present and valid first-school-leaving certificate (class six certificate);
- You are to have either a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B. An (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificates; O’ level certificate with credit in five (5) subjects including English and mathematics; B.Sc. and HND holders are to have an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
- You must have a certificate from any Government Medical office which certifies that you are mentally and physically fit
FIRS Screening Date | 2022/2023 FIRS Recruitment Exercise
Nigerian Police Force Screening date | 2022/2023 Recruitment Exercise
How to Apply for the 2022 NAFDAC Recruitment
For now, the recruitment portal for the 2022 NAFDAC recruitment is not yet open. However, it is only proper for you to know how to apply under the recruitment exercise.
We will direct you to the steps involved in the recruitment application. We only ask that you pay attention to understand these steps. To successfully apply under the 2022 NAFDAC recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to visit the NAFDAC official website. Click HERE to visit the NAFDAC recruitment website;
- Click on ‘Recruitment portal’;
- Register an account if you are a new user. If you have already created an account then just proceed to log in with your registration details;
- After you have logged in to your account, select ‘Available jobs’;
- You will be asked to fill out a form. Fill the application form carefully with correct information;
- Proceed to upload all required documents (your educational certificates, birth certificate, local government certificates, etc.), all uploads must not exceed 100kb;
- Submit the form and print out the submission slip.
2022 NAFDAC Recruitment Deadline
The national agency for food and drug administration and control has not said anything about the deadline of its recruitment exercise. However, the recruitment will not be ending anytime soon. This is because the recruitment portal has not yet been opened for application.
As the NAFDAC recruitment exercise progresses, we will continue to update this post. We advise that you visit us regularly to remain updated.
Visit us at starteasycypto.com for similar updates like this one. If you found this article helpful, do not hesitate to drop a comment below. You can also share this post with your friends or on any social media for others.
Jobs that might interest you
Enugu State Civil Service Commission Application | 2022 Recruitment
Katsina State TESCOM Recruitment 2022