Nigeria police shortlisted candidates 2023: For months now, the Nigerian police force recruitment exercise which is targeting to recruit over 10,000 constables, has been and is still in progress. The police force plays an important role in our country.
They help maintain law and orderliness in society through their various activities which include dissolving conflicts, protecting civilians, reprimanding criminals, and investigating crime in the state.
The police can also be said to help the economy by proving employment opportunities for the youth.
In order to be able to carry out its duties, the police force needs enough personnel who will serve as its arm in dissipating justice, protecting the state, and maintaining order in the state. Sequel to this the Nigerian police force is recruiting those who are willing and worthy to serve the country.
The recruitment exercise through which the police force is used to sort out constables to be is being done in phases.
The first phase of the recruitment exercise is the computer-based test. This test evaluates the candidate’s knowledge of the country, human right, and code of conduct in a state. The computer-based test is for all candidates who did the online application.
Candidates who are successful in the computer-based test are shortlisted and are to proceed to the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The last phase of the exercise which is the physical screening is strictly for shortlisted candidates only. Candidates enter the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates according to their performance in the CBT exam.
It is therefore important that candidates know their current status in this recruitment exercise. Permit us to tell you that the result of the Nigerian police force recruitment exercise, the CBT test, is done and the list of successful candidates who can proceed to the next stage is out.
In this post, we will be telling you how to check if you are among those that are successful from the first phase, and what to do after that. We, therefore, advise that you pay close attention to this post.
Criteria For Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2023
For the benefit of the doubt, we will like to remind you that certain conditions must be met before you can be taken by the police force during this recruitment. This is to ensure that candidates with desirable qualifications make it into the police force.
We urge you to pay attention to these criteria and make sure that you satisfy all of them, as they guarantee your success in this exercise. This requirement includes:
- All candidates must possess at least one valid means of identification. This can be in form of a valid national identity card, a valid driver’s license, a valid voter’s card, a national identity number, or an international passport;
- Only candidates between the age of 18 years to 40years will be successful;
- Candidates must present a duly signed guarantors form/letter;
- You will have a valid certificate of origin, birth certificate, or affidavit of age declaration;
- Two copies of recently taken passport photographs;
- A school certificate which can be an O’ level certificate or any other with proof of authenticity;
- Print out of the application from the application portal;
- Original and duplicate copies of all credentials above;
- Candidates must also have no criminal record in the past.
Check the criteria above and ensure that you can satisfy all of them, especially during your application. We shall now move into the shortlist proper.
How to access the list of Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Before we proceed, we will like to assure you that the Nigerian police force will only have Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates that meet all the requirements and satisfy all the criteria put in place by the force. So if you know that you met all the requirements, then you are likely to be on the shortlist.
Follow the instructions below to access the shortlist of candidates who are to progress to the next phase of the recruitment exercise:
- Visit the Nigerian police force’s official website by clicking here Nigerian police force website;
- Once you are on the website, use your registration details to log in to the portal;
- From the tab, select ‘shortlisted candidates;
- Download the PDF file to your phone or system;
- You can decide to print it out or view it using any PDF file reader;
- Go through the list to see if your name is there.
Note: Candidates will receive an email notification on the time and venue for their physical screening. However only candidates whose names appear in the list above will receive this email.
If your name appears on the list, always check the email address you submitted during registration, so that you will know the date and time for your screening. Endeavor to be punctual at the venue of your screening to avoid disqualification.
In conclusion, visit us regularly at starteasycrypto.com as we will continue to update you on the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates updates. If you like this article, feel free to drop a comment.