Nigerian army 83RRI shortlisted candidates: yes the Nigerian army 83RRI list of shortlisted candidates for the 2022/2023 recruitment exercise is out. This article contains all information on the list of shortlisted candidates. Continue reading to get all the details.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is one of the biggest component parts of the Nigerian armed forces (NAF). The Nigerian army is responsible for all land operations, in other words, they are responsible for the security of every citizen in the country and the nation as well.
Right from the inception of the army, they offer protection to the country from any organized threat or enemy, as well as defend the country from external attacks. The army maintains the territorial integrity of the country and restores order as in the cases of insurrection.
The Nigerian army has over 150,000 soldiers and thousands of officers who help defend the civilians. Due to the various crisis within the country, the Nigerian army embarked on a recruitment exercise to draft new soldiers and officers.
Following the conclusion of the first phase of this recruitment exercise, the shortlist of candidates who are successful has been released. Shortlisted candidates are the ones to proceed to the screening exercise.
In this article, we will be directing you on how to access and download the Nigerian army 83RRI 2022/2023 shortlist. Strictly pay attention to every detail in this article.
Nigerian Army 83RRI 2022 shortlist requirements
Before we proceed to the army recruitment shortlist, let us review the necessary requirements that one must possess before he/she can be shortlisted. The Nigerian army is recruiting people who are practically fit to be in the army. Consequentially, candidates are to have some qualifications.
These qualifications are very important as your chances of being on the shortlist depend greatly on them. Only candidates who have all of them will be on the shortlist. These criteria include:
- All candidates must possess at least one valid means of identification. This can be in form of a valid national identity card, a valid driver’s license, a valid voter’s card, a national identity number, or an international passport;
- Only candidates between the age of 18years to 40years will be successful;
- Candidates must present a duly signed guarantors form/letter;
- You will have a valid certificate of origin, birth certificate, or affidavit of age declaration;
- Two copies of recently taken passport photographs;
- A school certificate which can be an O’ level certificate or any other with proof of authenticity;
- Print out the application from the application portal;
- Original and duplicate copies of all credentials above;
- Candidates must also have no criminal record in the past.
How to access the Nigerian army 83RRI 2022 shortlist
As we proceed we will want to assure you that candidates who have all the qualifications above have higher chances of being on the shortlist. Therefore all those who met these criteria should follow the instructions below to access the Nigerian army 83RRI 2022 shortlist:
- Firstly, visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal by clicking HERE;
- Use your registration details to log in to the recruitment portal;
- You can directly check your application status by entering your email address and application number under ‘Verify Application Status’; or
- Select ‘shortlisted candidates’ from the menu;
- Select the list for your state;
- Download the PDF file to your phone or computer; and
- Go through the file to check your name.
List of Nigerian Army 83RRI 2022 Shortlisted candidates for all states
|Taraba,||Yobe,||Zamfara, and Abuja.|
Note: candidates whose names appear on this shortlist will receive an email notification. The email will contain the time and venue for their physical screening exercise. This notification will be sent to the email address submitted during registration.
Consequentially, shortlisted candidates should always check their email for updates. You are to be punctual at the venue of your screening exercise. Failure to appear at your screening center on time can result in disqualification.
Nigerian Army 83RRI Screening Requirements
The Nigerian army 82nd Regular Recruits Intake screening for tradesmen/tradeswomen and non-tradesmen/ non-tradeswomen will commence on the 28th of June – 11 July, 2022. All shortlisted candidates are to be at their respective screening centers for the exercise.
Housing and feeding during the screening exercise will be taken care of by the Nigerian army recruitment committee. However, candidates are to come with some materials for official and personal use.
All shortlisted candidates are expected to come with the following items for the screening exercise:
- A valid means of identification. This can be in form of a valid national identity card, a valid driver’s license, a valid voter’s card, a national identity number, or an international passport.
- A duly signed guarantors form/letter
- A valid certificate of origin, birth certificate, or affidavit of age declaration.
- Two copies of recently taken passport photographs.
- A school certificate can be an O’ level certificate or any other with proof of authenticity.
- Print out the application from the application portal.
- Original and duplicate copies of all credentials above.
- White bed sheets, two (2) sets;
- A neat mosquito net;
- Neat white round-neck vests, two (2) sets;
- Two (2) pairs of white-colored canvas;
- Neat white pillow case, two (2) sets;
- Two (2) pairs of neat white socks;
- Neatly uniformed sports wears or club jerseys;
- A broomstick;
- A complete set of cutlery;
- A cutlass/machete;
- A small bucket;
- Two neat toothbrushes;
- Two neat face masks;
- A bath sponge and a soap dish
It is mandatory for all candidates to attend the screening exercise with these items. Failure to comply is a sign of disobedience which can lead to disqualification. Also, covid-19 prevention measures and protocols will be observed. Environmental and personal hygiene are sacrosanct.
The screening exercise will hold in the selected centers in all the 36 states in the country.
In conclusion, visit us at starteasycrypto.com for more similar updates. If you found this article helpful, drop a comment below.
Jobs that might interest you: