NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise: the Nigerian national petroleum corporation (NNPC) is currently recruiting new workers this 2022. The first recruitment exercise is online registration. The application is completely free, you only need a mobile phone with an internet connection to start.
The NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise is ongoing at the recruitment portal. In this post, we will be guiding you on how to successfully apply under the NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise. This article will also contain all necessary information on the NNPC, the requirements for the application, and how to apply.
Nigerian national petroleum corporation was established on April 1, 1977. It is Nigeria’s oil corporation. The corporation explores areas for petroleum, refining petroleum, and petrochemical products, and also markets these products.
The Nigerian national petroleum corporation is an integrated oil and gas company. The company’s activities are targeted at adding value to the country’s petroleum resources which will benefit the country and all other investors.
The activities of NNPC especially their corporate social responsibilities go a long way to benefit several sectors in the country. The health sector and educational sector are greatly influenced by this corporation.
NNPC has also created several job opportunities, thereby reducing the rate of unemployment in the country. The NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise is in line with this. We urge you to hurry and grab this opportunity, and apply for a job under NNPC!
Requirements for the NNPC 2022 Recruitment Application
NNPC has the vision to be a world-class oil and gas company. This height can only be attained with shared commitment and excellence amongst its component parts and workers.
Consequentially, the NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise will be used to gather people who will be able to help the corporation achieve its goals. Anyone who aspires to work for the NNPC must be qualified and capable of working for the corporation.
To this end, certain criteria must be met before one will be considered eligible to apply for a job under the NNPC. The requirements for applying under the NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise are:
- That all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be Nigerian citizens;
- All applicants shall have a valid means of identification. It can be a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driving license, an international passport, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants are to be within the range of 18 years to 35 years. It is believed that people in the age bracket are better off physically and otherwise;
- Those applying for hire based on experience, must not be over 45years as at the time of application;
- Sequel to the rule above, applicants are to have a valid birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age;
- Certificate of state of origin. Your certificate of origin must be duly signed;
- Present and valid first-school-leaving certificate (class six certificate);
- you are to have either a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B. An (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificates; O’ level certificate with credit in five (5) subjects including English and mathematics; B.Sc. and HND holders are to have an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
- You must have a certificate from any Government Medical office which certifies that you are mentally and physically fit.
In addition, all applicants should have good social and identification skills. Organizational abilities will come in handy. Also, candidates with the above qualifications, who are successful, will be trained by the NNPC.
How to Apply during the NNPC 2022 Recruitment
The NNPC 2022 recruitment is ongoing. Application is done at the recruitment portal. We shall guide you on how to access the recruitment portal, how to go through the application, and even how to monitor your success.
To apply for a job under the NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise, carefully follow the steps highlighted below:
- First, you have to visit the NNPC official recruitment website. Click on the highlighted text to visit the NNPC official website;
- From the menu, click on “portal”;
- Register an account with a valid email address and verify your account;
- Now login to your newly created account;
- On your user portal, select ‘Apply for a job’;
- Fill out the application form correctly;
- Proceed to upload all required documents (educational certificates, birth certificate, and a valid means of identification);
- Go through your application form before proceeding to submit it; and
- Print out the application slip or save it to your device.
NNPC 2022 Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the NNPC 2022 recruitment exercise has not yet been announced. However, the deadline will be out anytime soon. Candidates are advised to apply now that there is still time. The earlier the better.
We will continue to update this post as the recruitment exercise progresses. Endeavor to visit this page regularly so as not to miss out on any news.
NNPC 2022 Recruitment Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is the second phase of the NNPC 2022 recruitment. It will commence after the completion of the online application. Only candidates who are selected from the online application will proceed to the screening exercise.
Candidates who are successful in the first phase will be included in the NNPC 2022 recruitment shortlist. Shortlisted candidates will receive email notifications on the date, venue, and time for their screening exercise.
We will update this post as soon as the deadline for the online application is announced. We advise you to visit us again to learn more about the NNPC shortlist and how to access it when it is released.
In conclusion, we believe that this article was helpful in your search for information. Do not forget to drop a comment and share this page with your friends. Visit us at starteasycrypto.com for similar updates.
Jobs that might interest you