NPC 2022 recruitment exercise – the national population commission is currently recruiting people into the commission. The NPC is recruiting people who can fill in for jobs all over the country under the commission. The application is online and completely free.
In this article, you will learn all about the national population commission, the 2022 recruitment exercise, the requirements for the NPC 2022 recruitment exercise, and how to apply. We urge you to read this article carefully so that you will learn about the NPC 2022 recruitment exercise.
The national population commission was established in line with section 153 (J) of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. The commission is empowered to undertake the enumeration of the Nigerian population periodically. Accounting for the population of the country is its major function.
This commission which is the population center of the country also handles data on migration statistics. The population data produced by the commission is used by the government to facilitate national planning and economic development.
This commission also supports the country’s economy by creating employment opportunities for citizens. It is in this light that we bring to you this year’s recruitment exercise. The national population commission is recruiting people into the commission this 2022.
Sequel to that, we urge everyone who is interested in working with the national population commission to utilize this opportunity. Follow this article to learn how to apply for the NPC 2022 recruitment exercise.
NPC 2022 Recruitment Requirements
The national population commission is a very important body in Nigeria. The commission aims at being the most responsive institution in Nigeria by meeting the data needs of all users and providing the needed population quality suitable for national development.
To this end, the commission can only take in candidates who can help it achieve its diversified goals. All candidates who aspire to work under the NPC must possess certain qualifications which will guarantee their success.
The requirements for the National population commission recruitment application include:
- Firstly, all applicants must be of Nigerian origin i.e. must be a Nigerian citizens;
- All applicants shall have a valid means of identification. It can be a national identity card, a voter’s card, a driving license, an international passport, or even a national identity number (NIN) slip;
- Applicants are to be within the range of 18 years to 35 years. It is believed that people in the age bracket are better off physically and otherwise;
- Those applying for hire based on experience, must not be over 45years as at the time of application;
- Sequel to the rule above, applicants are to have a valid birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age;
- Certificate of state of origin. Your certificate of origin must be duly signed;
- Present and valid first-school-leaving certificate (class six certificate);
- you are to have either a B.Sc. certificate, B.ED, B.An (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificates; O’ level certificate with credit in five (5) subjects including English and mathematics; B.Sc. and HND holders are to have an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption;
- Good speaking and writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
- You must have a certificate from any Government Medical office which certifies that you are mentally and physically fit.
Enugu State Civil Service Commission Application | 2022 Recruitment
Katsina State TESCOM Recruitment 2022
Furthermore, all applicants must be grounded in the knowledge of consensus documents and overall consensus processes. Applicants should also have good organizational abilities as the job involves the handling of several documents. Applicants without the above-mentioned skill are advised to embark on training.
Team spirit, sharp analytical ability, versatility, and punctuality are good qualities that all applicants ought to possess. Good behavioral conduct, strict morality, and hygiene are considerable factors. Candidates must have had no criminal record in the past.
How to Apply for the NPC 2022 Recruitment
As for now, the recruitment portal for the NPC 2022 recruitment is not yet open. Nevertheless, it is important that we know how to apply for it now. We shall give you all the steps involved in participating in the NPC 2022 recruitment so pay attention to them.
To successfully apply for the NPC 2022 recruitment, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the National Population Commission Recruitment official website;
- On the portal, click on start application;
- Fill in the application form;
- Upload all necessary documents. That includes all the certificates that are part of the application requirements;
- Submit the form and print out the submission slip.
In the meantime, the application has not commenced at the recruitment portal. However, we shall continue to update this post until the end of this recruitment exercise.
Visit our website at starteasycrypto.com for similar updates. you can ask questions on this topic via the comment section.
FIRS Screening Date | 2022/2023 FIRS Recruitment Exercise
Nigerian Police Force Screening date | 2022/2023 Recruitment Exercise
Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Check Your Status