PalmPay seems to be a payment app that rewards you once you perform a transaction on the platform or via the mobile app. Its app is secure & very easy to use once you’re to send & receive cash instantly between friends, including airtime & utility payments.
Also, you can earn what the platform calls PalmPoints once you spend & use them for discounting your transactions on the platform. To start, CLICK HERE.
PalmPay Review Details – How PalmPay Works
On the platform, you can earn a 5% bonus in form of palmpoints once you make bill payments on the platform, and these bill payments include electricity bills, cables, and other payments involving bills.
Moreover, you can also earn points on top-ups. You’ll get N100 in form of palmpoints once you topup your wallet with 1000 naira, note that this bonus is offered once a week, don’t expect to get bonuses on daily basis.
If you invite or refer someone to the platform, you’ll earn a reward of 300 nairas, if the person you refer registers on the platform via your referral code, and then if your referrals register, they’ll get 75 Palmpoints.
- BOTIM Cash Loan | Payby X BOTIM – Payments & App Download
- PayPal Mpesa 2022 | Link PayPal to Mpesa in Kenya, How?
PalmPay Features & Transaction Options
The mobile app bears interesting features, which you’ll like once you join the platform, consider most of the features on the platform:
- Sending & receiving money across streams
- VTU services
- Affiliate Income Opportunity
Perform Transactions via PalmPay App
Once you download the mobile app, you can send money to other people anywhere around Nigeria. The money will be sent to the receiver’s bank account instantly with no charges attached.
Most people use the mobile app to send money to people around them, instead of using the bank’s app, which might cost charges much more compared to the charges for the platform’s transaction services.
To carry out transactions on the mobile app, you need to have the recipient’s account details, which will include his/her bank account number & bank name details.
Having the PalmPay app is the best & easiest way to send & receive money across any platform or bank in Nigeria or to anybody and anywhere within the country (Nigeria).
Enjoy VTU Services on PalmPay
With PalmPay, users can pay bills, purchase airtime or even send them to friends on their mobile device or across telecommunication services, the same also applies to data and other bill payment services on the platform.
Data plans on the platform are more affordable, and once you buy, you’ll get a discount on every purchase you make on the platform.
Affiliate Income Opportunity
As we mentioned earlier, you can earn on the platform if you invite others to register an account on the platform via your referral link provided by the company when you joined the platform.
As you invite them to join, they will receive about 75 Palmpoints if they register an account on the platform, and since they joined via your referral link, the company will offer you a commission of N300 on each referral you complete.
How to Register an Account on PalmPay
To join or create an account, follow these procedures below, and you’re good to go:
- Download or install the mobile app via Google Play Store or App Store
- Launch the app
- Click on the Login/Sign Up option, and then click on the Sign-Up button
- Select your country code, and enter your phone number
- Enter your referral code
- Tick the Agree button below
- Enter the verification code sent to your email or phone number, and then Submit it.
How to Login into PalmPay Account
Accessing your PalmPay account is quite easy to process, you just need to access these procedures below:
- Visit the Palmpay official platform or access the mobile app on your device
- Locate & click on the Login option on the platform
- Enter your login details, which include your email address or phone number and password.
- And then click on the Login button below to access your account dahsboard.
Recommended Post: PayPal Kenya Login | PayPal Access Guide 2022 | Sign Up
How to Fund your PalmPay Account
- Access your account via the web or mobile app
- Click on the Fund option at the top of your dashboard
- Enter the appropriate amount you would like to fund your account with, and then enter the transaction description, and click on the Next option.
- Select a payment method
- Select an existing linked card on the account or enter a new bank card details
- Provide your bank details, and card info, which include (Card number, expiration date, and CVV), and click the Next option.
- Click on the Pay button below
- Enter your PalmPay pin to verify that the account belongs to you, and to confirm the transaction.
- And then, you’ll be redirected to your bank’s secure payment gateway to finish the transaction.
- Provide the OTP sent to your phone number or email address, and then click on the Submit option to complete the process.
And If the funding is complete, you’ll be redirected to your app’s dashboard, and find your account topped up instantly on the platform.
How to Install or Download the PalmPay Mobile App
To download the PalmPay app, simply follow the procedures below:
- Open your app store or play store on your device
- Locate the search option, and search for the PalmPay app
- Click on the PalmPay app option among the results from the search
- And then, click on the Install or Download button on the platform, and instantly the app will be downloaded to your device from the store.
It’s now up to you to launch the app and start earning on the platform and make transactions across devices and bank accounts. With these steps in mind, don’t forget to share this article or leave a comment below.
Recommended Post: Mashreq Bank ATM Near Me in UAE – Outline & Contact Info
Frequently Asked Questions about PalmPay
How reliable is PalmPay?
PalmPay’s reliability is neat & accurate. On the platform, about 98% of transaction requests are completed within 60 seconds or less. But in some cases, transactions take a bit longer to process, but it’s due to network issues.
What bank is PalmPay under?
PalmPay is a company that’s licensed under the CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria).
How much can I earn on PalmPay?
Are you aware that you can earn up to N10,000 every week just by sharing the PalmPay app with your friends? You just need to get the PalmPay mobile app, and then, perform the rewarding task, and access your referral link.
Is PalmPay better than Opay?
PalmPay appears to be a better solution compared to Opay, based on the fact that PalmPay is faster in transfer, and has a higher success rate of payment. It also has a larger merchant network and supports more payment services on its platform.
For further updates on PalmPay, feel free to visit this page next time on Start Easy Crypto, and don’t forget to share or leave a comment below for informational purposes.
- How Does The Tally App Really Work Save & Repay Debts Now
- How Etisalat Business Quick Pay & Online Recharge Works
- PaySense Partner Login – Register & Loan Upto Rs.5 Lakhs | Install App
- Sampath Wepay Login | Sign Into Wepay App, Download Now
- Etisalat Bill Payment Online through Credit Cards & 3 Quick Steps
3 Comments on “PalmPay Review | Join to Earn Online – Login & Install App Now!”
My account is not open cfm plz
My account is not open cfm plz
Contact the CS to resolve the issue. You can do this through PalmPay official website.
(Also, liaise with the app provider to see if there is any technicality for particular server areas.)