PayPal Kenya Login: This is an accessible guide on how to log into your PayPal account in Kenya. And also, you will find out how to create a PayPal account in Kenya as a Kenya citizen, and other alternatives to PayPal that offer the same financial service which PayPal offers.
As you read below, you will find out ways & tips on how to carry out some certain tasks & transactions on Paypal in Kenya, so read on below to find out. Moreover, firstly, we will outline the steps which you can apply to create a verified PayPal account in Kenya.
How to Create a PayPal Account in Kenya
PayPal Kenya Login: To create a PayPal account, follow the procedures as outlined below:
- Go to the PayPal Kenya official site.
- Select a Paypal account type (Individual/Business account)
- Click on the Continue button below
- Provide location details, and click on the Get Started button below.
- Next, provide your mobile number details (Kenya Country code _ +254), and click on the Next button below.
- Confirm the mobile number by providing the code sent to your number in the boxes provided on the page, and click on Confirm.
- Add your nationality & address details, and click on the Agree & Create Account button.
- Next, set up your profile, which may include – Email Address, First name, and Last Name, Create your Password & Confirm.
PayPal Kenya Login – How to Login to PayPal Account in Kenya
Accessing your Paypal account in Kenya is quite an easy process, you just need to follow these methods as listed below, and you’re all set.
- Visit the PayPal Kenya Official platform
- Locate & click the log-in page.
- On the login page, provide your login credentials, which may include your Username/Email Address, and Password.
- Next, agree to their terms & conditions, and click on the login button below.
Note: if your account is connected to 2FA security on PayPal, during the login process, you will have to provide the verification code sent to your mobile number (+254) before you can access your account’s dashboard.
PayPal Kenya Login – Other Alternatives to PayPal in Kenya
Below is a summary of existing alternatives to PayPal in Kenya:
- Mpesa Global
As you may know, Wise is among the alternatives to PayPal, and they are known for offering a borderless account, which allows you to own over 50 currencies, and have access to convert them to other currencies anytime you want.
Using the Wise debit card with Visa or Mastercard enables you to spend money in currencies anywhere in the world. During the process, your money will be converted at the Mid-market, which seems affordable.
Also, you can withdraw about $250 twice a month without any fees attached (for free), see below to get started with Wise (TransferWise).
PayPal Kenya Login: Payoneer is among the most popular alternatives for PayPal. Also, it operates in more than 150 countries worldwide and was launched the same year PayPal was first launched.
Currently, PayPal has a free account, which can be used to withdraw money straight to your bank account with fewer charges attached. Also, the company has made a paid prepaid card for users that wish to use Payoneer anywhere in the world, a place where they accept the use of Mastercard.
This is another alternative to PayPal for private users searching for financial services with no fees attached during the deposits & withdrawal process. Also, using the skrill financial service, you can send & receive money across channels for free.
However, you will be charged an inactivity fee of $5, if you eventually become inactive for about 12 months (1 year) on your Skrill account.
PayPal Kenya Login: WorldRemit is also an alternative to PayPal in Kenya, it is currently available in over 130 countries, and they are still looking forward to expanding its service across different countries. Also, WorldRemit seems to be a fast & secure service, which enables you to transfer & withdraw money online using any device or their app.
Using WorldRemit for quick transfers is the best option for you because it requests low fees during transactions with nice transparent exchange rates attached.
This is the final alternative on our list above. If you already have an existing Mpesa account, Know that you can use Mpesa Global to send, receive, and withdraw money from anywhere in the world, especially in Kenya. The Mpesa Global service is free when you’re receiving money from the US, UK, Europe, and UAE.
For more updates on Mpesa & Paypal Kenya, come back here on the web homepage at Start Easy Crypto, and don’t forget to share.