Samsung Login_You might have a task to complete via your Samsung account, and probably, the platform suggests you log into your account, what do you think you should do? Meanwhile, we will show you what to do in today’s article. We expect you to read on through this article, and find out.
Firstly, what do you think a Samsung account means, and how can you create one, and gain access to it, see the following section below to find out.
Samsung Login – What is Samsung Account?
The Samsung account seems to be an integrated free membership into the Samsung online shopping company that offers you access to use Samsung services based on Smartphones, tablets, websites, TVs, and other electronic devices.
If you have a Samsung account, you can have access to explore all Samsung services for free, instead of signing up for their service in a single format (separately).
Most of Samsung services include the Samsung Glaxy Apps, Find My Mobile, PEN.UP, S. Health & Samsung+.
There are other interesting features you will find out when you have the Smasung account, another of these features is the part where you can utilize their services to back up & restore data from your Samsung device to Samsung cloud.
Just like similar features found in iPhone to cloud.
Samsung Login – How to Create Samsung Account
You can possibly create a Samsung account with ease, and this can be done using both your Smartphone & PC, anyone can serve you for the same purpose.
See the procedures in the following subheadings, and find out the two ways of creating a Samsung account.
Samsung Login – How to Create a Samsung Account on PC
- On your PC, open your default browser, and search for “Samsung Login”
- Among the options provided by the search engine, click on the Sansung Account with the link – https://account.samsung.com.
- Locate, and click on the SIGN UP NOW button
- Agree to the company’s terms & privacy
- Provide your Email address & Password
- Verify the Email address you provided via the link sent to your in your email inbox
- Finally, click on Confirm to finish creating your personal Samsung account.
See the following section below, and find out how to create a Samsung Account via your Smatphone.
How to Create a Samsung Account on Smartphone
To create a Samsung account on your mobile, you should have a Smasung Smartphone, and then follow these procedures below:
- Locate & open your Settings, scroll down and tap the Accounts button, and then tap on the Add Account button.
- Secondly, tap on the Create New Account button, and accept the Terms & Privacy.
- Provide your Email address, other personal details required, and then click on the Sign up button below to create your personal Samsung account.
See the following section below, which guides you on how to access your existing Samsung account on your device both on PC & Smartphone device.
Samsung Account Login Steps
Do you want to use Samsung services? Know that you have to sign into your account before using the Samsung service of any kind as we have stated above.
See the following procedures below, and find out how you access your Samsung account both on PC & Smartphone.
Samsung Account Login on PC
- Firstly, visit the Smasung login page via https://account.samsung.com/membership/signIn.do
- Provide your Email address/Phone Number, and password in their respective fields.
- Finally, click on the SIGN IN button below to access your Samsung account
Samsung Account Login on Smartphone
- Among your existing apps on your Smartphone, tap on the Settings app
- Locate the General Tab, and tap on the Accounts button
- Tap on Samsung Account to Account Settings to Profile.
- Provide your Password, and then tap on the Confirm button to access your account.
Reset your Samsung Account Password
- On your PC, visit the Smasung account page
- Locate, click and access the Samsung Account login page
- Click the Find ID or Reset Password? button
- On the Reset Password page, provide your Email address, and click on the Next button
- You will receive a message in your email inbox saying “Password change E-mail has been sent to your email”, and then click on the Confirm button to verify that it’s you.
- And then click on the link in the following page, to redirect you to the page where you will change/reset your Samsung Account’s password.
Samsung Login – Recover your Samsung Account ID
To recover your Samsung account ID, follow the steps below:
- On the Samsung Account login page, click on the Find ID option
- Provide your first name, last name, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the FIND MY ID button to recover your Samsung Account ID
Conclusion – FAQs on the Samsung Account Login
How can I access my Samsung account?
If you are using Phone or tablet – locate & open the Settings, click on your name at the top. Provide your Samsung account’s password, and then click on the OK. If you are using web browser/PC, search & locate the Samsung login page, follow the prompt to sign into your account.
How do I find my Samsung ID & password?
To find your Samsung ID & password, locate & access the Samsung Account Login page, Click on the Find ID or Reset Password option on the page. In the next page, follow the prompt to complete the process, reset or find your ID instantly.
Why can’t I access my Samsung Account?
Do you find it hard access you Samsung account even though you’re doing it the right way? Actually, to rectify such issue, please consider & check your OS version & Samsung acount version. Why do we say this? This is because in most times it might be a temporary system error.
And when you see an error message like “An error occurred during an SSL connection” Please check out your device’s time & date settings, and if possible update it immediately in order to have access to your account.
Is Samsung account similar to Google account?
All android devices requires & expects you to set up a Google account, but for Samsung account, it’s totally different, and also offers features, which you can’t even have access to anywhere else.
For more interesting update on Samsung Login, feel free to visit us here again on Start Easy Crypto, and don’t forget to share our articles. And if possible you can leave a comment below.