With this Vollara Review, you’ll discover all you need to know about Vollara MLM Pyramid Scheme, its products, compensation plan, affiliate ranks, commissions & bonuses, and other things you need to know before joining Vollara.
See the company’s overview in the following section below, and learn more about Vollara, and its offered products displayed on its official platform.
Vollara Supplement Company Overview
Once you visit Vollara’s official site, you’ll find no information about its owner or admin that runs the company including its official site.
Moreover, there’s no corporate address listed on its official website, on the other hand, the company mentioned itself as a “manufacturing facility in Bristol, VA”.
Based on a press-release account, we discovered that Vollara Review was founded in 2010 via its parent company known as Electrolux, USA. The same press release also helped us get more out of it about its parent company.
Electrolux, USA is a company that was founded way back in 1924, which is currently not the Electrolux we know today. As of 2000, Electrolux Group brought the rights to Electrolux in the US.
Such an event made Electrolux, USA rebrand itself as Aerus in the year 2001. In the year 1998, Joe Urso bought Electrolux LLC from Sara Lee. This means that Urso owns Aerus, including Vollara, and it seems that he’s selling Aerus-manufactured products.
As the owner of Vollara, Urso is also the company’s Chairman & CEO. There’s a reason why this information was not provided on Vollara’s official site, yet it’s still unclear to us.
Keep reading this Vollara Review article, and find out more about Vollara’s MLM opportunity from the company’s products & compensation descriptions in the following section of this article.
Vollara MLM Company Products & Services
The company features a series of air purifiers including water filters. According to Vollara Review, they claim that:
Most of Vollara’s air products are equipped with our exclusive, award-winning ActivePure Technology that safely eliminates nearly 100% of airborne and surface bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus + VOCs.
We’ve spent tens of millions of dollars developing products, acquiring patents, and testing them with standards in various settings including chemical studies and others in labs certified to be compliant with US, FDA, and EPA standards and regulations.
On Vollara’s official site, on its product page, it features Purifiers & filters, which include the following:
- Vollara Air & Surface Pro (non-ozone) – “compact air purifier”
- Vollara Air & Surface Pro+ – “new and improved ActivePure Cell design delivers ActivePure faster”
- FreshAir Mobile – “Our pocket-sized purifier provides clean, healthy air when you’re on the go”
- Pet Refresh – “plug-in air purifier is great for smaller rooms up to 50 square feet in size that need targeted air purification”
- FreshAir Focus – “helps remove odors in poorly ventilated areas”
- FreshAir Personal – “provides nature’s own powerful cleaning properties with a built-in ionizer”
- LivingWater – “a pH-balancing, healthy alkaline water filter that connects to your sink”.
Note: the company never provides any information on its products’ retail pricing, which does not seem right in a company that offers products & services (Looking suspicious).
Moreover, Vollara Review offers a vast range of nutritional supplements for an MLM company, these supplements include:
- Essentials For Life – “the ultimate 6-in-1 complete nutritional supplement … with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, flora, and enzymes”
- HealthySlips – Broad Spectrum Hemp CBD strips
- KetoZone – “one serving of KetoneZone includes nutrients needed to help your body transition into ketosis”
- Perfect Start – “a low sugar, high protein creamer made from healthy coconut fat”
- Re:Absorb – “helps ensure your body is able to properly absorb and utilize the nutrients you eat”
- Re:Balance – “has 12 strains of healthy bacteria to support and maintain the growth of billions of probiotic flora”
- Re:Coupe – “B vitamins can help you get back on track”
- Re:Flex – “a proprietary blend of enzymes, powerful herbs, and antioxidants specifically formulated to support muscle and joint health while helping you recover more quickly from physical activity”
- Re:Mind – “a balanced source of omega-3 essential fatty acids that promote heart health”
- Re:Plenish – “a proprietary blend of red grape juices including the powerful Muscadine, Syrah, and Cabernet grape juices, which provide high levels of antioxidants and resveratrol”
- Re:Sist – “supports the immune system with a unique combination of natural extracts and vitamins”
- Re:Vive – “clear thinking and energy”
- Royal Essentials – “a supplement that combines Royal Jelly, Vitamins C and B12, whole food ingredients, and unpasteurized honey to support a healthy cardiovascular system”.
Also, you can get Vollara’s supplements in different bundle packs, which are currently available now. See the company’s compensation plan in the following section.
Vollara’s Compensation Plans, Commissions & Bonuses
The company’s compensation plan is currently connected to sales volume generated via personally recruited affiliates. Over higher ranks generations comes into play here, where it expands commissionable volume.
You’ll also benefit from the additional rank-based & sales volume bonuses, which can boost your financial profits from the company.
Affiliate Ranks & Commissions
Within the company, you’ll only find 9 nine affiliate ranks on the company’s compensation plan, including the respective criteria, which we have summarized in the following outline:
- Business Associate – sign up as a Vollara affiliate and generate and maintain 100 PV a month
- Bronze Associate – maintain 100 PV a month and generate and maintain 2000 TQV a month
- Silver Associate – maintain 100 PV a month, generate and maintain 3000 TQV a month and recruit and maintain two Business Associates or higher
- Gold Executive – generate and maintain 200 PV and 5000 TQV a month for three consecutive months (alternatively 200 PV and 15,000 TQV in one month), and recruit and maintain three Business Associates or higher
- Platinum 1-Star Executive – maintain 200 PV and 5000 TQV a month, maintain two personally recruited Business Associates or higher, and personally recruit at least one Gold Executive or higher
- Platinum 2-Star Executive – maintain 200 PV and 5000 TQV a month, maintain two personally recruited Business Associates or higher, maintain one personally recruited Gold Executive or higher, and have at least three Gold Executives or higher in your downline
- Platinum 3-Star Executive – maintain 200 PV and 5000 TQV a month, maintain one personally recruited Business Associate or higher, recruit and maintain two Gold Executives or higher, and have at least five Gold Executives or higher in your downline
- Platinum 4-Star Director – maintain 200 PV and 5000 TQV a month, maintain one personally recruited Business Associate or higher, recruit and maintain two Gold Executives or higher, and have at least six Gold Executives or higher in your downline
- Platinum 5-Star Director – maintain 200 PV and 5000 TQV a month, generate and maintain 10,000 GV a month, recruit and maintain three Gold Executives or higher and have at least eight Gold Executives or higher in your downline
PV is the personal volume or sales volume that’s generated via retail sales and an affiliate’s own order.
While TQV represents Team Qualifying Volume, and it’s a sales volume from personally recruited Silver associates & lower ranked affiliates. Take note that from Silver associates, not more than 50% of TQV can come from any recruited affiliate.
Also, GV represents Group volume. And it’s generated by an affiliate including their whole downline, See Vollara’s commissions & bonuses in the following section of this article.
Vollara’s Commissions & Bonuses
Affiliates on Vollara’s official platform earn commissions on any products that are purchased by recruited affiliates during their “Fast Start Period“, which will last for about 3 months.
- Business Associates to Silver Associates earn a 20% recruitment commission rate
- Gold Executives & higher earn a 35% recruitment commission
Take note that recruitment commissions on Vollara Review are coded, which means that 35% is paid out on every newly purchased product from the newly recruited affiliates.
Once the Business Associate to Silver Associate earns recruitment commissions, the system searches out for an upline for the first Gold Executive in order to pay off the 15% that remains. See the retail commissions & recruitment bonuses in the following section of this article.
The Company’s Retail Commissions & Recruitment Bonuses
Affiliates on Vollara Review earn retail commissions on the sale of products to retail customers.
And you might wonder how retail commissions are calculated, actually, it’s estimated as the difference between the wholesale & retail price of products that are ordered, excluding a 4% processing fee that’s applied to the retail price.
For instance, in Vollara Review MLM company, the air purifier costs $538 wholesale & retails for about $1499. Therefore, this generates about a $961 retail commission per unit sold to a retail customer on the platform.
Moreover, affiliates on the platform earn a $200 recruitment bonus once a personally recruited affiliate purchases a Vollara Builder Pack after they sign up on Vollara for their first three months (the Fast Start Period).
Some Builder Packs also offer a recruitment bonus if it’s purchased outside the initial three-month period. Other recruitment bonuses are connected to SFSGV, which is sales volume generated by purchases that are made via recruited affiliates within their three-month Fast Start Period.
See here for the SFSGV recruitment bonus:
- Generate 10,000 SFSGV & receive $500
- Generate 15,000 SFSGV & receive $750
- Forms 20,000 SFSGV & receive $1000
- Generate 25,000 SFSGV & receive $1500
We think that the SFSGV bonus is evaluated monthly regardless of the three-month qualification period, meanwhile, it’s not clarified in Vollara’s compensation documents & details.
What to Consider Before Joining Vollara Pyramid Scheme
Vollara offers no affiliate membership costs on their official site while joining the platform.
According to the marketing presentations we’ve come across, affiliates on the platform can register for a vanilla affiliate membership or deposit thousands just for a builder pack, which doesn’t look affordable.
From the previously referenced December 2020 Vollara price, it lists details including a free affiliate member option alongside the builder packs.