Accessing someone’s profile on Facebook can be done easily, but won’t you like to know who has viewed your own Facebook Profile? This is where the Facebook Social Profile View Notification comes into play.
Among all social networking platforms on the web, Facebook seems to be among the most dominating & popular social networking platforms. On Facebook, users & visitors can easily find friends, and share ideas, and statuses with related friends & family Facebook.
Also, Facebook is popularly serving as a search tool for most users on the platform. If you’re looking for friends from different backgrounds with different accents, Facebook is the best tool for you to use.
And while searching for friends on Facebook, the first place to look up in order to find out information about them is their Facebook profile, and with such task, the person who you viewed your profile will also like to know you.
Since it’s your Facebook profile, you need to have access to those who have viewed your profile on Facebook and maybe try to also know those who viewed your profile. And also, it is normal to show interest in those viewing your profile.
Have you ever thought of a way to find out those who have viewed your Facebook profile online? Meanwhile, this article will help show you a way to get notified once someone views your profile on Facebook.
Ways To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile
There are about two methods, which you can apply in order to get notified when someone views your profile on Facebook, and these methods outlined below can be more effective compared to most methods that come in form of an app.
Through the apps, they might have convinced & deceive you that it’s the best tool to set up in order to receive a notification when someone views your Facebook profile online, and once you trust such an app, they can take advantage of your Facebook profile account.
And this is why we’ve introduced these methods, which we think might be helpful once you try it out, and discover what’s real compared to apps that violate Facebook terms & policies. See below:
- 911 VPN Setup Download | Install Via 911.re, 100% Legit
- Airtel Thanks Login | UPI Banking & Prepaid Recharge | Download App Now
First Method – Chrome Profile Visitor Extension
The major & certified way to know about the Social Profile View Notification is via the Chrome Profile Visitor Extension. We can guarantee you that this chrome extension is 100% operative compared to other apps that are not mandatory.
However, you can only find out about your profile visitors who seem to have installed this chrome extension in order to view your profile via Google Chrome. The Chrome extension is ads free, which if there is, might cause you access to the extension in a way you don’t like.
See below and find out the step-by-step ways to view your profile visitors on Facebook:
- Download & Install the chrome extension via this LINK
- Then access your Facebook Account using your web browser on which you installed the extension (Google Chrome Recommended)
- Click on the extra visitor tab close to the home option
- And then, you’ll find all the recent & current visitors to your profile within some time.
Recommended Post: NetDocuments Direct Download – Install NDocuments on PC Here
Second Method – Via View Page Source Option
- Access your Facebook account, and open your Facebook Timeline, and copy the link – https://www.facebook.com/profile
- View the page source by righ-clicking, and click the page source from the option
- And then, enter CTRL + f to find texts on the page
- Type InitialChatFriend list in the search box, and press enter
- At once, you’ll find the list of FB ids in numbers
- Then access Facebook.com, and paste the first id number in the search bar after the “/” sign e.g Facebook.com/12345678
- The first id signifies the person, and how often he/she visits your Facebook profile.
These tricks & methods might help you to know who views your Facebook profile also try sharing these tricks & methods for others to be aware & know who visits their Facebook profile.
Features of Facebook Social Profile View Notification Extension
Since the Social Profile view notification has replaced the Facebook profile view notification, which is known as a Google Chrome extension, it has been carrying out its work as an extension that notifies users once someone visits their social or Facebook profile.
However, it only notifies you of the person who views your profile that’s also a user of the same extension. So, this Facebook Social Profile View Notification that’s an extension of Google Chrome has features that might interest you. See the features below:
- An extension of Google chrome that’s currently replaced by Social Profile Viewer
- It sends the user notification when some visits their profile
- The installation process is simple & user-friendly
- It sends notifications only to those that use the same extension.
- The Facebook profile visitors notification also contains the name & date of your profile visitor
- On the other hand, the extension or application has no relation with Facebook, because Facebook marks its users’ data to be confidential & secured.
For the steps regarding the extension installation, maybe for other social networks online, consider the methods above. The Social Profile View Notification extension also works for all social networks including Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other networks.
You might also be wondering if there’s a Social Profile View Notification extension for Android devices, yes, there is, and the same process of installation & method can be applied according to the steps mentioned in this article above.
Recommended Post: Zoosk Com Login – Online Dating Site Sign Up & Account Login
Other Social Profile View Notification Extension – Details
There are other ways (alternate ways), you can apply in order to add the Social Profile view Notification extension to your device both on PC & Android devices. See the alternate methods below:
Via Flatbook Extension
- Access your Google chrome browser on your PC or android
- Log in to your Facebook Account, access your profile
- And then, go to a new tab & open more tools among the options, and click on Extensions
- Access the Google chrome web store to get more extensions
- Search & access the Flatbook in the chrome extension/web store
- Then add the Flatbook extension to your chrome browser
- Access your Facebook profile again, and refresh the page
- On the left-hand side, click on the Flatbook option
- It will then display the top 20 friends that have accessed your profile on Facebook multiple times.
Moreover, with the Flatbook extension, you can also track who unfriends you on Facebook, and other social media platforms online.
Also, note that there are multiple Facebook extensions currently, and for the safety of your Facebook account, please do not install or add an unknown extension.
Before adding an extension to chrome for Facebook Social Profile View Notification, check out its reviews on another platform, including comments & number of times the extensions have been downloaded.
All these precautions are to be taken in order to ensure the safety of your Facebook profile account. See the other alternative extension below.
Via Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Mobile App
With the use of the mobile app, you can also check who’s viewed your Facebook profile. However, the results won’t be accurate as that of extensions, but still, people make use of it.
So how do you use the “Who Viewed My Facebook Profile” mobile app? See below:
- Install the Who Viewed My Facebook Profile app
- Access the app, and log into your account via Facebook
- And then, with the app, you can track & know who’s viewed your Facebook profile over time.
For more interesting hacks & tricks of such unaware activity online, feel free to access this page next time, and don’t forget to show this page or share this information with other who would like to know.
Recommended Post: How to Link Email to JAMB Profile | 100% effective! Check Out
Frequently Asked Question About Social Profile View Notification
Does Facebook give profile view Notifications?
NO! Facebook does not allow users to track their profile viewers or visitors. Also, third-party apps & extensions can’t also provide this operation or else authorized by Facebook.
What is the Social Profile Extension page?
Social Profile extension accommodates a social profile, user board, and basic profile info into MediaWiki, specifically avatars, befriending, foeing, user board, board blast, user levels rank system, awards, and gifts.
How can you tell who views your Facebook profile?
Access your Facebook account, click on the options section, access your Facebook page, access Insights at the top of the page, and then scroll down below to see page views.
For further updates on Social Profile View Notification, feel free to visit this page next time on Start Easy Crypto, and leave a comment below if necessary.