Atlas Corps Fellowship 2023 is a non-profit organization that connects emerging leaders from around the world with social impact organizations in the United States.
The organization’s mission is to grow a global community of social change leaders who are equipped to solve the world’s most pressing problems.
Atlas Corps partners with a variety of social impact organizations in the United States, including nonprofits, government agencies, and businesses.
These organizations are working on a wide range of social impact issues, including education, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and economic development.
Atlas Corps Professional Development Programs
Atlas Corps offers two types of professional development programs:
- 12-month US-based Fellowships:
These Fellowships provide emerging leaders with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on social impact projects in the United States. Fellows serve full-time with Host Organizations, and they receive a monthly living stipend, a phone plan, and travel health insurance.
- 14-month Blended In-Person Fellowships:
These Fellowships combine a 12-month US-based Fellowship with a two-month virtual internship with a partner organization in the Fellow’s home country. Fellows receive the same benefits as 12-month US-based Fellows, plus they receive a one-time travel grant to cover the cost of their return trip home.
Atlas Corps seeks candidates who have at least two years of professional experience in one of the following skill areas:
- Communications and Marketing
- Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Partnership-Building and Business Development
- Program and Project Management
Eligibility to Atlas Corps Fellowship 2023
The eligibility criteria for the Fellowship are as follows:
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, including oral, writing, and reading skills, is essential.
- Applicants should be 35 years old or younger at the start of the Fellowship.
- Citizens from most countries, excluding the U.S., are eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
In addition to professional experience, Atlas Corps also looks for candidates who are passionate about social change, have a strong work ethic, and are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Presidential Management Fellows: PMF 2023 Apply Now
- Apply now for the Uongozi Institute Women Leadership Program 2023/2024
- Apply Now for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships: Win $70,000
The application process for Atlas Corps Fellowships is competitive. Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and three letters of recommendation. They must also complete an online application and a video interview.
Atlas Corps Fellowships are a great opportunity for emerging leaders who are looking to gain hands-on experience working on social impact projects in the United States.
The programs provide Fellows with the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge, network with other social change leaders, and make a real difference in the world.
Benefits of Atlas Corps Fellowship 2023
- Hands-on experience: Fellows have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on social impact projects in the United States. This experience can help them develop their skills and knowledge, and it can also help them build their networks.
- Professional development: Atlas Corps provides Fellows with a variety of professional development opportunities, including training, workshops, and mentorships. These opportunities can help Fellows develop their skills and knowledge, and they can also help them prepare for their next career steps.
- Networking: Fellows have the opportunity to network with other social change leaders from around the world. This networking can help them build relationships, learn from others, and find new opportunities.
- Impact: Fellows have the opportunity to make a real difference in the world by working on social impact projects. This experience can be incredibly rewarding, and it can help Fellows feel like they are making a positive impact on the world.
If you are an emerging leader who is passionate about social change, then you should consider applying for an Atlas Corps Fellowship.
These programs are a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience, develop your skills and knowledge, network with other social change leaders, and make a real difference in the world.
The application deadline for Atlas Corps Fellowships is July 30, 2023. For more information, please visit the Atlas Corps website.