PaySense Partner Login comes with an easy approach. The process of accessing your PaySense account is easy, you just need the right and easy procedures to follow through, and successfully log into your account.
And know that, you can access your PaySense account only if you have an account on the PaySense partner platform. If you don’t have an account, you’ll probably need to create one by registering on the PaySense partner platform.
Guides on how to access & create an account on the PaySense Partner platform have been penned down in this article, and other access guides were also explained.
Furthermore, as you read through this article, you would probably find out how you can download the Paysense Partner mobile personal loan app, and collect a loan of up to Rs. 5 Lakhs.
Before we discuss & give guides on how to access your Paysense partner account, let’s possibly know a little about the Paysense personal loan. See the following sections below.
- Umba Loan | 10% Interest Rates | Loan App Download Here
- Urgent Cash Loan Apps in Dubai & Top 10 Loan Apps in Dubai
PaySense Personal Loan – Details on the PaySense Partner Loan
With the Paysense personal loan, you can receive an instant personal loan of up to Rs. 5 Lakhs with an interest rate of 1.4% to 2.3% every month, and a repayment period of about 60 months.
Self-employed & salaried individuals are eligible to apply for the Paysense personal loan online via its mobile app or the official platform, whichever platform you intend on using goes with the same application procedures & requirements.
The PaySense personal loan has made available different types of loans related to PaySense, which customers can select from based on what they want to use the loan amount for.
Meanwhile, the PaySense personal loan supports online payments for loans in EMIs. See the list of the type of PaySense loans:
- Instant Personal Loan – Meant for personal requirements
- Vehicle Loan – Loans to purchase cars
- Consumer Loan- Loans to purchase customers’ durables
Have you ever thought of applying for these kinds of loans via PaySense? If you have, how can you possibly apply for these loans via PaySense? See the following procedures in the next section below.
Recommended Post: Pi Network Login | App Download, Pi Network Account Sign Up
How to Apply for the PaySense loan
Before applying for the Paysense loans, you should provide some relevant document, which seems to be the requirements when applying for a PaySense loan.
Documents are needed so that the company & its associate NBFC will be able to access your loan application form for a suitable plan. See the below requirements in the tabulated format:
|PAN Card or Aadhaar Card
|Utility Bills, Rental Agreement, or Aadhaar Card
Passports should all be uploaded to all the personal loan documents listed above, including selfies to complete the application process.
Once all these requirements are ready, you can now apply for the loan officially through the PaySense Partner mobile loan app, and to do apply via the app, follow these procedures below:
- The PaySense Partner loan app is currently available on the Google Play Store & Apple App store, download the app instantly.
- After downloading the app, launch the app on your device, and provide your personal details, which include your name, age, and financial status.
- Once the personal details are complete, proceed to the next step, where an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which would be among your personal details.
- Provide the OTP in the specified space for verification purposes & complete the registration process.
- Select a loan plan, and complete the application process by providing the required KYC documents.
- Your profile, status, and documents will be assessed within 15 minutes
- The maximum loan amount, which you applied for will be given to you based on your eligibility to access such loan amount.
- Immediately after your application completes and has been confirmed by you, the disbursal of the loan amount will automatically be processed, and that will take about 2 working days to complete.
The status of the application can be checked often on the application page. Then after the disbursal is complete, repayment of the loan amount can be done via EMIs.
PaySense Partner Loan – Eligibility Requirements
Before applying for the PaySense Partner loan, customers are required to meet certain criteria and eligibility conditions, which are:
- Applicant must be Salaried & self-employed
- Must be a citizen of India
- The province of residents should be serviced by PaySense
- Must be of the minimum age for loan application – 21 years (any age below this age should not apply)
- Also should be of the maximum age – of 60 years of age (any age above this age should not apply).
- For salaried individuals, the minimum income should be Rs. 12,000 monthly.
- For self-employed individuals should be Rs. 15, 000 monthly.
- Must have an active net bank account.
Once you’ve met all these criteria, you’re ready to apply for the PaySense Personal loan. For those who probably created an account, and would like to access their accounts next time they visit to request another loan. Below has the login procedures, which you can apply when accessing your PaySense account.
Recommended Posts: YOPmail Login | Account Registration & Email Account Login
PaySense Partner Login Procedures
Accessing your PaySense account seems to be an easy process. Gaining access to your already existing account on PaySense is secure. Follow these procedures below:
- Launch & access the PaySense mobile app on your device or visit the PaySense online login page
- Locate the Sign in page, and provide your mobile number to receive an OTP
- From the OTP sent to your mobile number, enter the correct digit in the specified space & click on the Confirm button.
- Once it’s confirmed, you can now have access to your account automatically without no further actions.
What if the login process fails, and you were unable to access your account, what will be your next move? See the following detail below on how to recover your account back & have access to your account.
PaySense Loan Customer Care Line
Unlike other loan lending platforms, the PaySense Partner loan doesn’t have a customer care number, instead, they use a support line via email, where you can send all your queries & feedback on your actions with the account.
To contact the PaySense customer care line, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Documented queries can possibly be sent to the following address:
Jaivilla Dev Shakti, 49 Tilak Road, Navyug Colony, Santacruz West, Mumbai – 400054.
Frequently Asked Questions on PaySense Partner Login
Is PaySense RBI approved?
PaySense seems to be registered with RBI as an NBFC associate.
How do I use the PaySense app?
On the PaySense app, once you log in to your account, you can request a loan by applying via the necessary steps mentioned in this article. And also check the status of your loan amount on the app. And the app is known for offering both instant loan application process & instant loan approvals.
What is the Interest rate of PaySense?
PaySense has an interest rate of 1.4% – 2.3% monthly. For late payments on EMI, customers have to pay a flat rate of ₹ 500 + GST.
What is PaySense?
A web-based and Android software like PaySense offers short-term, quick personal loans from $5,000 to $25,000 with terms of up to two years. They’ve made the aspirations and obligations of more than 10 lakh people possible by being functional in more than 50 Indian cities.
For further updates on PaySense Partner Login, feel free to access this page on Start Easy Crypto, and don’t forget to share our articles. Leave a comment below if necessary.