Application for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Warwick is now open for the academic year 2023/24 in the UK.
The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be awarded to up to 42 outstanding international and EU applicants for Ph.D. studies. The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are one of the best scholarship programs in the UK, providing fully funded scholarships for international students.
This warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International and EU students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
This post will, therefore, serve as a guide to securing this scholarship opportunity, pay attention to every detail.
About the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to those who can demonstrate academic excellence and the potential to excel in research, up to the number of available scholarships.
It is the sole aim of the University of Warwick UK scholarship to enable students to gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of their degree programs from a theoretical as well as practical perspective.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships in the United Kingdom are awarded every year via combined postgraduate research scholarship competitions and are open to international and EU students in any subject taught at Warwick.
On that note, the University of Warwick chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024 in the UK is an excellent opportunity for students who are enthusiastic about pursuing international studies while aspiring to advance themselves in their careers. Students participating in the scholarship program have the opportunity to take part in different academic activities through cooperation and networking.
They gain knowledge, skills, and key competencies in relevant key areas under the guidance of top-ranked supervisors while collaborating with their international peers.
This scholarship opportunity requires a lot of commitment from selected students so, it is advised that you pay close attention to the details and eligibility requirements before you go ahead to apply for this scholarship.
Available Scholarship Fields
There are different courses available at the prestigious university and students can start their academic journey there or continue from where they left off with this scholarship program.
So, pay attention to the courses listed below to make sure which one you would like to go for to correctly fill out your scholarship application form if you are eligible;
1) Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
2) Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
3) Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
The most important part and sole reason for this post is to guide you on how to properly apply for the warwick chancellor’s international scholarship at the University of Warwick.
Before you go ahead to apply, the very most important guideline to apply for this scholarship is to carefully read the eligibility requirements and make sure you meet them to not waste your time on nothing.
This is specifically because some of the universities are strict with their requirements and so expect students to meet them all.
Before applying for the Warwick chancellor’s international scholarship at the University of Warwick pay attention to these;
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, you must already have applied to study the course through the Universal Admissions application system.
- Applicants should have all the necessary documents before submitting their applications.
- Your application will begin when you click the Start application icon.
- You will see a progress bar at the top of the form.
- Make sure you fill out all the fields.
Just like every other scholarship, the Warwick Chancellor’s international scholarship at the University of Warwick has the following benefits for students to benefit;
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2024 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rates (£18,750 for 2024/25) for 3.5 years
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
This has to be the most important part of applying for the warwick chancellor’s international scholarship at Warwick, students are expected to make sure that they meet up with the requirements as stated by the university.
Most of the time, it is not advisable to go ahead with the application if the eligibility requirements are not met so, pay attention and crosscheck before you apply.
- Apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2024; or
- Be currently enrolled in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, to be eligible you must be within the first 12 months of enrolment of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University in October 2024;
- Be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes. There are no other nationality criteria;
- Be from any discipline at Warwick.
Important Instructions for Application
To apply, you must submit your course application before 12 December 2023. You must then submit your scholarship application online before 14 December 2023. The deadline to submit supporting documents is 9 January 2024.
It is important to read the Application Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, students are advised to visit the university’s official website to find out more information and follow the important steps to apply.