Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022: Here, you will find out the Supermarket & store jobs offered in the province of Awka, Anambra State in Nigeria. For application tips, assistance, and more info click on the links provided under the job description. Leave a comment for further guides through these Jobs, and Don’t forget to share.
Supermarket Jobs in Awka – 5 Top Store Jobs in Awka, Anambra State 2022
Read through the Jobs below, choose the one that best suit you in your current condition, and apply through the link provided in the job description.
Sun king Shop Executive, Awka (Anambra State)
Sun king Shop Executive’s goal is to enable access to better lifestyles. For the 1.8 billion people who today lack access to dependable electricity. Sun King, designs, distributes, installs, and finances solar home energy solutions.
Job Description & Requirements – Full-Time
- The Sun King Shop Executive will see to it that the store’s overall performance goals are reached in terms of quantity and service.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree or diploma from a reputable institution in a comparable profession, you may be a strong candidate.
- Has two years of practical experience working in a service center, strong interpersonal and communication skills, thorough knowledge of Sun King goods, and the ability to exhibit high levels of integrity while being creative and upbeat.
- Has demonstrated report-writing expertise.
- You need to be a team player with excellent levels of flexibility.
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Computer literate with functional fluency in MS Office software.
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 – Job Responsibilities
- Inventory Management
- Store Management
You must be good in:
- Customer service
- Office administration
- Sales strategy
- Stock and inventory management
Application Portal: Sun king Shop Executive
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 – Branch Sales Manager at JMG in Awka North, Anambra State
Job Description >> Full-Time
- A B.Sc. in marketing or a closely comparable branch of study from a recognized university
- PGD or a diploma in a relevant field, such as management, administration, or sales.
- 8–10 years of experience working in the retail of white goods and appliances.
- With a major focus on new business, candidates will be accountable for the creation and execution of all sales operations for all JAMARA White Goods and Home Appliances items in Ibadan, Oyo State, or Onitsha, Anambra State.
- Applicants must have shown they are capable of generating the most revenue and growth possible in the assigned region or territory.
- The 2 Territories must be well-known to you.
- The priority will go to those who reside within those Territories.
Job Locations – Awka North, Anambra, Onitsha, Ibadan, Oyo, all in Nigeria.
Application Portal: Branch Sales Manager at JMG
Graduate Retail Sales Executive (Anambra)
About Company: For all types of enterprises in Nigeria, Choice Talents NG is the go-to recruiter, trainer, business consultant, and employee performance manager for small, medium, large, multi-nationals, and corporations.
Through efficient personnel, resource, and process management, the company seeks to assist in the development of successful enterprises.
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 – Job Qualifications
Applicants who are qualified and interested should email their CVs with the subject line “Job Title and Location.” Also, you must be a Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Note: Applicants must be residents of Nigeria’s southeast and South-South, and they must be well-versed in the local marketplaces.
- Excellent product market knowledge
- Describing the advantages and selection of items to buyers
- Analysis of market demands and expectations.
- Being able to establish and grow a business line in retail supermarkets, through merchandising, promotions, etc., to raise brand awareness
- Having good connections to trustworthy retailers and the capacity to launch a firm.
- Use of all social media marketing methods
- Establishing new accounts for new business while increasing brand presence across several channels.
Application Portal – Graduate Retail Sales Executive
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 – Store Keeper Job at Glass Glow Limited
Glass Glow Limited is hiring for the following position:
Work Title: Storekeeper
Locations for the position include the states of Benin (Edo), Asaba (Delta), Warri (Delta), Onitsha (Anambra), Ore (Ondo), Ogun (Ogun), and Lagos (Lagos).
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Must live in Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Delta, or Anambra.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a shop manager
- Effective communication and English language proficiency.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND
Salary: Monthly budget – N80,000–N150,000.
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 – Application Procedure
Applicants who are competent and interested may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Your Job Position” in the mailbox.
Application Portal: Store Keeper Job
Sales & Marketing Contract Workers in Anambra
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
- Superior communication abilities.
- A love of marketing and sales.
- Outstanding Integrity.
- A desire to advance.
Supermarket Jobs in Awka 2022 – Application Procedures
Pay attention to the following:
Before beginning to fill out the form, be sure you have read and comprehended the procedures below.
- You must double-check your information since once you begin filling out the form, you cannot go back to the previous page.
- Make sure your CV is prepared for upload in a soft copy.
- Your CV cannot be larger than 5MB.
- You will be requested to complete the online aptitude test after uploading your resume.
- Before the test begins, make sure you have a pencil, paper, and calculator available.
- This 45-minute test will evaluate your fundamental literacy and comprehension skills.
Moreover, you need to pass the exam in order for your application to be submitted successfully.
Store Jobs in Awka – Job Responsibilities
- For OGL brands, merchandise and market presence are important.
- implementing focused sales tactics while collaborating with the sales team.
- researching the market for rival items and trends.
- reporting and stock management.
- keeping up with client relationships.
- Consumer interaction and sampling initiatives for OGL products
Application Portal – Sales & Marketing Contract Worker
Once again, if you need assistance with the application process, signify through the comment section below, and please don’t forget to share.