‘Umba Customer Care Number_ Umba Bank seems to be an African neo bank that offers combined services, which are both traditional & digital bank services. The platform’s app is also a one-stop niche where you carry out all your financial needs in Nigeria.
Umba is here to provide free, accessible, and easy digital banking to all Africans around the world. And offers space where you can also carry out your own personal transactions like you having your personal account on Umba.
Registering on the platform is free, you don’t need to be charged before accessing their services. But firstly, before using the Umba app, you need to download the app officially from the Google play store or any other store that seems safe to download from.
After downloading the app, you need to create an account on the platform, or if you already have an account, you can just access your account by logging into your account via the Umba mobile app.
Meanwhile, in this article, you will find out what the Umba Customer Care Number is, how you can contact the Umba bank customer care team, and section to report your issue with their services. And also discuss FAQs found on the Umba bank platform. But before doing this you have to create an account on Umba Bank, to create an account your need to have the app on your device.
Amazon Customer Service Number | Meet the Customer Representatives
Pocket by PiggyVest & Abeg App Reforms, Available for Download Here
Open an Account on Umba Mobile App
To open/create an account on the Umba Mobile banking app, follow these procedures below, and don’t forget to share for others to learn:
- Firstly, get the app on the Google play store
- By installing the app into your device (Android).
- Launch the app on your mobile device
- Access the app, and click on the Open an Account button below
- Provide the necessary details to complete the registration process
- And click on Create Account button below to launch your Umba personal account
How to Login to Umba Account
Umba Customer Care Number: To access your account on the Umba account on the mobile app, follow these procedures below:
- Just like other banks’ apps, access the app’s login page.
- Provide your Username/bank ID, and password
- And click on the Login button below to access your account dashboard.
Umba Customer Care Number – Contact Us
After you’ve downloaded the mobile banking app from the Google play store, create an account, and access the account on the app, you will directly find contact us a platform where you will reach the Umba customer care team for assistance via the app.
Umba Customer Care Number: You can also access the contact us page on the Umba official platform, where you will find the:
- Customers Contact – There you will receive customer service support from the Umba customer care team that works with the bank.
- Investors Contact – Here you will be a to contact the investment team on board, and their capital market team under Umba bank via this Email – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press Contact – Here you will be able to contact the PR team under Umba Bank, explaining how to promote the company via the press team on the company or via this email address – email@example.com.
Also, read UBA Fixed Deposit Interest Rate 2022 | Nigerian Banks Rate
Conclusion – FAQs on Umba Bank (Umba Customer Care Number)
How do I contact the Umba customer care team?
- Locate & click on the Support & Help option in the app’s menu
- On the Support & Help page, click on the Contact Support button below.
- Then on the contact support page, you will be able to reach out to the Umba customer care team via a live chat screen.
How do I claim my Umba bonus after signing up?
To claim your bonus once you sign up, you have to transfer from your account to another account on the Umba app. Transfers are free of charge.
To transfer, follow the procedures below:
- Access your Umba account on the app
- Click on the + sign button on the lower side of the screen by your right.
- Select the Send or Request button.
- Click on Recipient
- Input the amount of money you are to transfer
- Confirm your transfer request & click on the Send button below.
How do I validate my email address?
Validating your email address is easy, just follow these procedures below:
- During your registration/after your Umba registration
- You will receive a confirmation email in your inbox via the email you used in registering on the app.
- While the registration is going on, the step where you’re required to verify your email, access your email account > inbox, and open the message sent to you by Umba bank group.
- Copy & paste the code sent to your email in its respective space on the email verification stage of the app while creating an account.
- Finally, click on the submit button below to verify your email address.
If you’re finding it hard to see the confirmation email notification, check your internet connections, and click on Resend Verification Email to receive the email instantly.
For further updates on the Umba Customer Care Number, feel free to revisit us here on Start Easy Crypto, and don’t forget to share our article.
IATA Customer Portal Login & Contact & Support (iata.org)
EEDC Customer Care Number Abakaliki | 084-700-100, Fill Out the Contact Form