University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship that is awarded to outstanding international students who are admitted to the university. The scholarship also covers living expenses for up to four years of study.
University of Adelaide’s Mission and History
The University was founded in 1874 with the dual mission of preparing new generations of leaders distinguished by education rather than birth or wealth, and challenging societal norms that impede progress or reinforce inequality.
Its founders envisioned a school that would be open to all, regardless of social class or background. They believed that education was the key to social mobility and that it could be used to challenge the status quo and create a more just society.
The University of Adelaide has a long and proud history of upholding these ideals. The university has produced many notable leaders, including former Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser and Nobel Prize-winning physicist Brian Schmidt.
University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
Do you want to study at a world-class university? If you’re a high school student with excellent grades, you could be eligible for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship.
This scholarship provides full tuition and living expenses for up to four years of study at one of Australia’s top universities.
Application is currently ongoing
- UNHCR Youth with Refugees Art Contest: Spreading Hope for Displaced People 2023
- 2024 Young Leaders Program by the Democratic Alliance: Apply Now to Make a Positive Difference
- Developing Nations Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024/2025
Qualifications for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a high school student with a GPA of 3.8 or higher.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia.
- Submit an application essay, letters of recommendation, and official transcripts.
The Scholarship Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Full tuition and living expenses for up to four years of study.
- The opportunity to study at a world-class university.
- The chance to network with other talented students from around the world.
- The opportunity to live and study in Australia, a beautiful and diverse country.
How to Apply
- Go to the University of Adelaide website and click on the “Scholarships” link.
- Scroll down to the “Global Academic Excellence Scholarship” section and click on the “Apply” button.
- Create an account and log in to the scholarship application portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your application documents, including your high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- Application Documents
The following documents are required for your application:
- Your high school transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation from two teachers or academic advisors.
- A personal statement of no more than 1,000 words.
- A copy of your passport.
- The Personal Statement
- English language proficiency tests, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE Academic, as part of your application
The minimum score required for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship is 7.0 for IELTS Academic, 100 for TOEFL iBT, and 65 for PTE Academic.
Also, the personal statement is an important part of your application, so make sure to take your time and write a compelling essay that tells your story and explains why you are interested in studying at the University of Adelaide.
for more information on this topic, kindly share, comment, and subscribe to this page!